Director of Sales
Posted on 03/31/2021
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
The Director of Sales will be a strong sales leader with technical aptitude, strong communication skills, a need to win, and represent the voice of the customer to the development organization. This is a hunter role, selling to national/multi-national organizations and material handling integrators.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
You will grow your pipeline and top line revenue, strategically managing sales opportunities. You will drive customer preference at end users and integrators. You build credibility quickly, and you are a closer. You are great at winning new accounts and expanding across the enterprise.
- Developing new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads
- Prequalifying new sales opportunities by using telephone, e-mail and social media
- Qualifying new sales opportunities by scheduling discovery calls and web meetings
- Hosting in-person and web–based demos
- Creating and managing sales opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Owning the accuracy of your pipeline in Salesforce.com
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Must be located near a major airport, preferably Amsterdam Schiphol
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- You have experience or are energized by learning about automation for logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
Minimum Education & Experience
Desired Education and Experience
- BS degree in a technical or related field or relevant work experience with applicable skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-4+ years of experience in sales
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills