Robotics Application Engineer
Posted on 03/29/2021
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Position: Application Engineer (Keen to hear from Robot Engineers, Automation Engineers, or if you have worked in some capacity with robotic systems involving programming, system integration, and technical product demonstrations)
Location: Warwick, Midlands
Package: £40,000 – £45,000, + benefits & car
An Application Engineer is required to join our Automation Division working with world-class automation and robotic systems. In your role as the Application Engineer you will work closely with System Integrators, Advanced Technology Manufacturers, OEMs, and End users to set up and demonstrate the range of Robotic systems to prospective customers, as well as support the distributor network with demonstrations, electrical, mechanical and software maintenance.
The Application Engineer will demonstrate strong customer awareness, motivation, good clear communication, commercial acumen, and Technical expertise.
Key experience and skills required for the Application Engineer:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Software engineering
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Knowledge of integrating systems into a production line
- Apply Machinery Directive and CE marking knowledge to integrated systems
- An appreciation of the interface between robotics and both digital I/O PLC logic
- It is important that you have worked in the Automation industry
- Strong technical Automation knowledge
- You should have experience working in a pressurised, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of robot programming logic and optimum TCP path
- Python programming language would be beneficial although not essential
- Experience of integrating robots into assembly line processes
- PLC Understanding, I/O , Ethernet coms
- Knowledge of fieldbus communication protocols
- Travel across the UK & Ireland is to be expected
We are keen to hear from Robot Engineers, Automation Engineers, or if you have worked in some capacity with robotic systems involving programming, system integration, and technical product demonstrations).
To apply for this Application Engineer vacancy please email your up-to-date CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We provide Robot Programmers, Control Systems Engineers and Design Engineering resource for innovative Automation, Engineering and Manufacturing companies across the UK, Europe, and USA. We specialise in the following areas:
- Robot Programming – KUKA, Staubli, Fanuc, ABB, B&R, Universal, Epson, Motoman, Comau, Kawasaki
- Control Systems Engineering – Siemens, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Omron, Mitsubishi, Schneider, ABB, B&R, Honeywell, Hitachi, Bosch Rexroth
- Design – Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineers for Special purpose Machinery or System Integration work.
We provide a consultative and collaborative approach engendering strong, long-lasting partnerships built on trust and integrity. We are a loyal and respectful company that values the relationships its team forges with clients, of which its vision, mission and values act as the foundation throughout all aspects of the business.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZBack to All Careers