Human Resource Specialist
Posted on 03/30/2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a small but successful emerging technology company? Are you passionate about learning from the best leaders? If so, we would love to hear from you.
As the HR Specialist you will provide a wide variety of support to both the Director of Human Resources and HR Team. In this role you will collaborate with our US internal teams, our Asia counterparts and our parent company providing customer focused and effective HR and administrative support. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy and productive workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting, general HR administration and solid knowledge of labor legislation and general business operations.
Ideally we are looking for an organized self-starter, who is passionate about learning the tenants of HR, talent management and organization culture development. This is a unique opportunity to be coached by exceptional leaders in their field.
About Radiant Vision Systems
Radiant Vision Systems provides automated visual inspection products to ensure the manufacturing quality of displays, lighting, assemblies, and surfaces. Radiant’s photometric and colorimetric imagers are calibrated to human visual perception of light and color, offering the most sophisticated inspection technology for meeting customer expectations for performance in high-value devices. Leading brands in electronics, virtual & augmented reality, automotive, aerospace, and beyond rely on Radiant to ensure accuracy, automate quality control, reduce costs, and improve efficiency from the lab to the production line. Based in Redmond, WA, USA, Radiant Vision Systems has proven production experience with thousands of cameras testing millions of components. The company's extensive product portfolio includes TrueTest™ Automated Visual Inspection Software, ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Own general HR administration relating to recruiting, talent management, performance management, compensation, training and development, on/off-boarding, along with compliance, communications and training reporting.
- Project manage all on/off-boarding of employees, cross-collaborating with new hire/employee, manager, IT, Finance, Payroll, etc.
- Review applicant qualifications to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements, share recommendations with Talent Manager for further consideration; review job applications and maintain applicant/candidate spreadsheet.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job boards or websites, develop job advertisement for social media.
- Manage candidate interview coordination, travel and day of interview scheduling to include recruiting workflow in ATS; coordinate scheduling and follow-up to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience, in accordance with company policies around EEO and Affirmative Action.
- Provide service administration, leveraging knowledge in a broad range of HR areas and topics in support of contributing to a positive work experience and environment to all Employees.
- Use human resources management software to prepare and maintain variety of employee records and reports, conduct new employee orientations, and ensure personnel are well informed of human resource policies and programs.
- Ensure all human resource records are maintained in accordance with established Company policies and state and federal regulations. Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with employee records.
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters including employee visa information and employee data in partnership with HR Director and HR Manager. Process background checks, as well as the business paperwork needed for employee business visas.
- Support administration and execution of HRIS, Performance Management and Compensation systems and programs, respectively.
- Support all reporting initiatives and manage in coordination of general areas of HR responsibility, compliance and required regulatory reporting. Maintain data, review, and support filing federal and state reports including EEO, OSHA, and Workers’ Compensation documents.
- Keep up to date on developments in human resources and related legal requirements; comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4-6+ years of proven work experience in a relevant position as an HR Coordinator, Specialist and/or Generalist.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Comfortable creating and editing presentations, templates and other professional documents for a wide audience spectrum.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while asking needed questions.
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, ability to remain curious and seek results.
- Passionate and driven to deliver effective work outcome, meet deadlines and targets.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like SuccessFactors, BambooHR and LinkedIn learning, as well as knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like iCIMS or Jobvite.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.