Posted on 03/15/2021
Charlotte, North Carolina USA
We are looking for a technical minded Product Specialist to work out of our North American headquarters based in Charlotte, N.C.
LUTZE Inc. is a manufacturer of industrial automation control products, cables and connectivity products for automation, machine and plant construction. We strive to be innovative and we are looking to expand our product management team for our industrial control products with someone who wants to be part of growing business and has the desire to learn and grow.
If you are a hardworking, technical minded individual who is interested in supporting and managing our industrial control products (power supplies, relays, current monitoring systems etc.), and our wiring management system for industrial control enclosure applications, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will review customer applications and suggest LUTZE product solutions, support existing product growth with technical support, launch new products and services and conduct seminars and product training to our sales channel partners and end-users.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Application review to specify the best suitable product
- Promoting current generation products including launch, product messaging, positioning and maximizing product sales performance
- Technical support to the inside and outside sales force.
- Sales support (joint calls) at customer’s sites for technical inquiries and in-depth product introductions
- Act as the internal and external champion of the product. This includes being the “one- stop-shop” for information on everything regarding product, target market and competitors.
- Proactive communication with management on the product, its performance and any major changes in the market or competition.
- Execution of plans and strategies to achieve product objectives.
- Product results, including: usage, costs, revenues and contribution.
- Supply Purchasing/Materials Management with usage forecasts
- Participation to help, price and launch successful products for the North American market.
- Conduct and develop internal & external training classes and webinars
- Support marketing activities and trade shows
- Assistance in defining pricing strategies
- Domestic travel is expected in the range of 20-40%
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Excellent project management skills, able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independent and disciplined is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, capable of managing meetings and negotiations
- Ability to travel is required
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent combination of associates degree and experience (mechanical/electrical) required.
- AutoCAD experience required