Robotic Vision Product Manager
Posted on 05/06/2021
Philadelphia, PA; San Jose, CA
Time Period: Full-Time for immediate hireDreamVu, the leader in omnidirectional 3D vision systems is looking for a robotic vision product manager to work out of the Philadelphia, PA office. The Robotic Vision Product Manager defines the product strategy, gains acceptance from the organization and partners closely with sales and technical marketing. The Product Manager understands trends and needs in the marketplace and authors the Market Requirements Document (MRD). The MRD is then converted into hardware product and software product specifications to be executed by the product development organization. The Product Manager must have working understanding of the use-cases, the customer applications and market needs, and drives development priorities to maximize the solution value.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Use knowledge of robotics use-cases and company capabilities to identify product & solution opportunities to pursue.
- Represent the current product state and provide performance & features to product marketing and sales.
- Reflect the overall strategy and product vision and publish in internal roadmaps and external (customer facing) roadmaps.
- Collaborate with teaching customers and company product development organization to define a roadmap.
- Create and manage the product backlog, ideas and priorities. Share ownership of roadmap execution with clear, consistent prioritization within an agile workflow.
- Conduct on-going market discovery to understand competitive landscape and market differentiation.
- Engage with key customers. Share ownership with sales to win new business.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years of domain experience within robotics vision and/or depth sensing.
- 2+ years within an agile development environment as a product owner or product manager.