Senior Electrical/Controls Engineer
Posted on 05/06/2021
La Verkin, Utah, United States
We're a brand new Automation Integrator and I'm looking for my lead Controls guy.
You will have significant autonomy, and will be a major influencer at the company.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading design and build work.
- Teaching less experienced Electrical/Controls Engineers
- Programming 6 Axis Robots
- Designing Electrical and Pneumatic controls systems
- Building Electrical and Pneumatic controls systems
- Programming PLCs
- Sizing motors
- Programming Motor Controllers
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think outside the box
- HMI Programming
Minimum Education & Experience
- Lead designer on many electrical control systems
- Lead designer on many pneumatic control systems
- Experience with small, large and unique PLC programs