Senior ERP Business Analyst
Posted on 05/05/2021
Nashua, NH Or Dalton, MA, USA
Do you want to be a key team player with the fastest growing currency supplier in the world?
Crane Currency is looking to add a Sr. ERP Business Analyst. This position can be based at our Crane Currency site in either Dalton, MA, or Nashua, NH, with the possibility of some remote days, and onsite work required based on business needs and priorities. This position for a functional subject matter expert for the JD Edwards (JDE) financial, manufacturing, distribution applications. Consequently, this position requires a detailed understanding of the features and functionality of the JD Edwards applications and their integrations to other modules or applications. You will be responsbile for supporting the JDE applicationas as well as leading business process improvements for various functional processes supported by JD Edwards. You will be required to work within IT as well as across the functional business groups in the definition of requirements, solution design, configuration, and implementation.
Qualified Applicants are invited to apply on our careers page: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRANEAE&cws=63&rid=9825
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be United States citizens. The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore, it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate the current state and develop future factory vision to further leverage JDEdwards functionality for improved business process automation.
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and analyzing cross-system business process re-engineering recommendations in order to refine or define new or enhanced technology solutions
- Produce functional design documents that will meet the business needs. Includes system and/or user acceptance testing and results documentation for tracking and audit purposes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and site CBS leaders to deliver solutions that will solve challenges and continuously improve ERP systems.
- Responsible for impact analysis of process improvement efforts; provides leadership in the implementation and execution of technology solutions to complex business problems.
- Leads design sessions to support prototyping new systems and/or existing systems solutions for new business opportunities.
- Supports analysis and design of systems specifications, data requirements. Develops processes and procedures to support business unit processes and workflows
- Influence internal stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes, including process improvement.
- Provide application thought leadership and day-to-day analysis on project work, system enhancements, and end user support.
- Using ticketing tools such as FreshService, work with cross-functional IT team to ensure a highly available ERP environment in support of 24x7x365 manufacturing at all four manufacturing locations.
- Drive monthly ERP Governance cycles.
- Support Audit related activities by providing relevant data to auditors.
- Must be aware of and follow the appropriate security controls and procedures, disaster recovery procedures, and risk mitigation procedures to cost effectively protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Ensure alignment between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of JDEdwards ( World and EnterpriseOne ) functionality in one or more process areas.
- Strong manufacturing/distribution application background including MRP; CRP.
- Demonstrated strength in being able to maintain effective work relationships to influence others without formal authority.
- Experience supporting multiple functional business areas such as manufacturing, finance and supply chain
- Demonstrated success in business process improvement
- Proven high level of initiative with talent for anticipating and acting on next steps, at project, process, and organizational levels.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and tactfully at all organizational levels and across all disciplines.
- Ability to become involved with customers and represent the Company with professionalism and confidence.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in ERP application support, configuration, and development