IT Customer Support Analyst
Radiant Vision Systems
Posted on 03/07/2023
Redmond, WA USA
As an IT professional, you'll play a vital role in our company's growth and process improvement. Your responsibilities will include configuring, installing, and providing technical support for a variety of applications and users in a fast-paced technical environment. You're thirst for maintaining relevant knowledge in this space translates to supporting the efficiency of our business systems and employees around the globe. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to develop new skills in data analysis and project management to further enhance your expertise.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- dentify, evaluate, and prioritize customer service requests and incidents.
- Work closely with IT vendors for service desk and hardware/software support.
- Follow standard service desk operating procedures and accurately log all incoming requests and incidents, using the service desk software, ensuring courteous, timely and effective support of customer issues.
- Troubleshoot basic and complex computer and application issues through deskside/remote support.
- Setup local and remote user hardware, software, and cloud services for all locations globally.
- Install, configure, and maintain the organizations' software and hardware inventories.
Work with Finance Department and support physical inventory check of hardware.
- Documenting processes to support users, IT Systems, and facilitate business activities.
- Coordinates maintenance and repair efforts between IT vendors and resources.
- Follows and participates in process improvement activities, including development of policies, information technology and security initiatives within the organization.
- Determine user specifications for hardware and software. Make formal recommendations to management for approval when a hardware of software opportunity has been identified.
- Learn, maintain, and develop a detailed functional knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and ERP (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains-GP) Systems with support of professional vendors.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Agnostic to operating systems, familiarity with Windows/Linux/Mac systems is welcomed.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting techniques.
- Technical problem-solving skills with a desire to solve a wide range of hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of ITSM (IT Service Management) processes, service desk tools, including ticket triage and prioritization
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, security controls, project management, business systems (CRM/ERP) and business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 1 year or more in a technical support role with customer service experience.
- Benefits @ Radiant
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company's performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based on candidate experience, compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE
Apply here: https://careers-radiantvisionsystems.icims.com/jobs/1216/it-customer-support-analyst/job