Remote Sales Rep with Industry Knowlegde
Posted on 11/05/2021
Lore Technology, a Sacramento based company, is looking for a motivated, outgoing sales representative with industry experience to work remotely generating sales and working leads. We are an industrial/machine vision distributor with a service component as well, offering customization and specialized services to our clients such as sensor glass removal, custom housing, custom branding and packaging, and prototyping. While some sales would be simple straight forward product, others would involve assisting client engineers in finding unique or custom solutions to fit their application requirements. Our in-house engineer is also available for consultation on the more complex requests. There would also be crossover with subsidiary company, Wilco Imaging, as the same products and services are offered through this arm of the company. The main items sold are machine vision cameras and lenses. The lines we carry include Basler, Teledyne Flir, Tamron, MidOpt, Omron, Kowa, IDS, Watec, and JAI among others. Knowledge or familiarity with these manufactures is preferred.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive base salary with a percentage of commission on all sales, in addition to health and dental insurance, vacation days, sick days, and 2 floating holidays annually. We work as a cohesive team, so the work culture we have created is one where everyone helps each other succeed. Our sales reps routinely work together on more challenging projects or answer questions on projects or product they are familiar with. This position is permanently remote, so you need not worry about what state or city you are in.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and pursue new opportunities (we provide resources to assist with this).
- Respond quickly and efficiently to new leads funneled to you.
- Grow existing accounts that are assigned to you. Work to see what else we could provide, outside of the items they already purchase from us.
- Maintain detailed notes and correspondence in the CRM.
- Expand industry and product knowledge through research, webinars, and communication with our product vendors.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Highly motivated with a positive outlook.
- High level of communication and reasoning.
- Some industry experience.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Enjoy working with people!