Posted on 05/20/2021
Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
We are hiring an Application Engineer located in our Exton, PA office to support our growth. If you have a passion for computer science, embedded/machine vision, and enjoy solving problems with a strong customer focus, please apply from our website.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Help customers and partners succeed with our products with pre- and post-sales challenges.
We don´t simply support products; we help customers see the bigger picture.
- Primarily, provide superior technical support via email and telephone using our CRM tools.
- Occasional onsite pre- and post-sales support.
- Interact effectively across the organization with Sales, Product Managers, R&D, as examples.
- Engage in continuous learning and professional development to ensure your skills evolve with our portfolio and customer service approach.
- Domestic and international travel (2-4 weeks per year) to trade shows, customer sites, and other company locations.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational and time management ability to work on multiple issues, determine priorities/-timelines, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Programming experience in one or more languages (C, C++, C#, Python) on one or more operating Systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, or QNX).