Posted on 08/08/2023
Electrical Assemblers are responsible for wiring complex machines and building control panels using provided blueprints. These are custom machines designed by our Automation division which provides a new experience with each project.
We offer a flexible schedule, growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, company-paid trainings, and more.
- Plan and direct wire/cable routing and management.
- Assemble equipment in-house, tear down, and reassemble in the field.
- Use problem solving skills to correct issues in collaboration with project managers and engineering.
- Report project status (quality, budget, and timing) to Assembly Lead.
- Facility wiring (secondary responsibility).
- Forklift and manlift operation (secondary responsibility).
- 4 years of experience building and wiring control panels for machines per blueprint specifications.
- 2 years of experience in automation industry.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Willingness to travel 15%.
- Trade school degree (preferred).
- Electrical certification (preferred).
- Willingness to learn PLC and HMI loading.
- Willingness to learn software loading, mastering, and touch up points on robots.