Southeast Territory Sales Manager
Posted on 04/08/2022
This is a remote job. Location is open as long you are in one of the Southeast States. Preferably - GA, SC or NC
We are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Territory Sales Manager based out of Atlanta GA, Charlotte, North Carolina or Greenville, South Carolina. to manage Sales and ensure that sales targets are achieved. The Territory Sales Manager should demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills always. We are looking for forward thinker that keeps abreast of industry trends and determines potential impacts on company products and services.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Traveling throughout your assigned territory to generate sales and develop relationships.
- Travel 60%
- Maintain working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Meeting or exceeding aggressive sales goals by understanding customer needs within your assigned territory.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within your assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Conduct presentations and effectively share knowledge of product line.
- Attending trade shows and industry forums to promote company products and services and develop relationships for future customers.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within your assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within your assigned territory.
- Provide feedback of customer product requirements to product research and development team.
- Develop relationship with customer service reps at main office to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or related field is preferred.·
- Strong organizational and leadership skills·
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.