Posted on 01/26/2023
Hurricane, Utah USA
IME Automation is a small business in Hurricane, UT. We are innovative, customer-centric, creative and our goal is to Improve Manufacturing Efficiency (IME). We do this by helping companies add automation to their production.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
You will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects that automate manufacturing for our customers. You will work with our head of sales and engineering as well as our team of engineers to develop innovative system designs that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. We face problems that can be solved using traditional methods, but we also face many problems that require innovation and outside of the box thinking.You will be a part of an organization that is committed to innovation, so if you're looking for a job that allows you to have a larger impact on the community, then our open position might be a good fit for you!
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing, building and installing systems and machines that automate various functions.
- Analyzing your designs and the designs of other engineers.
- Using engineering analysis software.
- Researching and learning new devices, techniques and technologies.
- Writing and reading technical or professional manuals.
- Modifying designs.
- Resolving problems in design and engineering analysis.
- Using computers for design and engineering analysis.
- Using Solidworks.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Can design and build custom machines efficiently.
- Have worked with Solidworks.
- Have worked with FANUC robots.
- Have used Roboguide.
- Can program FANUC robots and PLCs.
- Understand how efficient and lean manufacturing systems work.
- Have knowledge to design machined parts, sheet metal parts, and weldments.
- Understand how to design a safe automation system.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Mechanical design skills.
- Willing to learn new skills and techniques.