Posted on 05/15/2023
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Who We Are:
Founded in 1985, Telamon is a family-owned, minority-owned, and privately held company based in Indiana with global operations. Our vision is to be a load bearing support across generations, and we live by our core values of Honesty, Harmony, Simplicity, and Stewardship. We are deeply committed to honoring transparency, championing diversity, and cultivating growth. We talk about these often, and this is an important part of who we are!
What We Do:
Telamon Robotics is a Full-service Cobot Solution Developer, utilizing primarily Techman Cobots. We develop custom robotic solutions that help you grow your business, improve productivity, increase quality and provide a better working environment for your employees. We have developed solutions for everything from material cutting and palletizing to machine tending and sanding. Our team of solution engineers works closely with your business to understand your manufacturing processes and pain points.
What We Need:
We are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join our team! If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and share our values, read below and see if this role is a match for you.
Monday - Friday
This position provides overall support to the Robotics Division’s initiatives in the areas of all internal support, not limited to but including inventory management, invoice creation, program/project status, new market deployment and administrative and other related services.
This position is responsible for helping facilitate project teams in day-to-day execution of assigned projects. This position is responsible for accomplishing all phases of assigned projects, including project initiation, coordination, project plan timeline development, quality planning, and communications planning, ensuring project reporting metrics are communicated so projects can be delivered on time and within budget. This role may or may not require customer interface and will definitively interact with Management, Sales, and Operations internally.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate multiple projects simultaneously. Plan and coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and financial parameters
- Identify project requirements, define project deliverables, manage project roles, determine and complete training requirements to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Based upon assigned project(s), may contribute recommendation(s) to strategic plan, prepare and complete action(s) plan to implement production and high levels of productivity
- Provide internal and external communication
- Provide support and offer industry specific knowledge/experience based on the customer’s direction and needs
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks and remove roadblocks independently
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project team meetings as required
- Manage scope creep though client change and internal change orders when applicable
- Maintain effective relationship and day zero communication with customer and project team members
- Works closely with team to price, acquire and maintain business opportunities
- Develop, optimize, and report key performance metrics, action items, and tracking tools
- Invoice customers in a timely manner
- Follow up on past due payments when required
- Maintains the Project and Billing Trackers and ensures they are up-to-date and accurate
- Actively pursues open A/R balances on assigned projects and resolves related discrepancies to ensure timely payment
- Requests Client Purchase Orders and Change Orders as necessary on assigned projects
- Works with the Purchasing Agent to secure vendors and issue P.O.’s to selected vendors
- Additional tasks as assigned
- This position does not manage other employees.
- This position may require regional travel.
Office work is sedentary that requires the following physical activities in a normal office environment with minimal noise level:
- Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, and visual acuity including close vision
- Occasional lifting (up to 25 pounds robotics and ancillary equipment)
- May be required occasionally to stoop or kneel
- May require site visits with customer - may require travel.
- May require travel to installation work sites to accommodate customer requests.
Site work requires the following:
- Ability to push, pull, bend, lift, and reach
- Ability to drive to and from sites
- Manual dexterity for manipulation of lock and chain
- Ability to endure exposure to varying temperature elements while performing necessary tasks
- Ability to work on sites in which work boots or tennis shoes are preferred footwear
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak effectively with people at any level
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Ability to accurately annotate and disseminate information
Minimum Education & Experience
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related task management software