Posted on 06/08/2021
San Antonio, TX
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in supporting senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and
outside of the group.
The ideal candidate will be in direct contact with our clients and stakeholders and must understand they are frontline ambassadors for Plus One’s brand. We are competent, approachable, friendly people that engender trust and goodwill.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and administrative oversight of office activities.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects to completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Organizing meetings and conference calls; overseeing calendars across multiple time zones.
- Assisting with investor relations; preparing correspondence as well as arranging conference calls and interactions with shareholders.
- Screening and directing incoming phone calls.
- Drafting internal and external communications.
- Taking ownership of additional duties and special projects.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information as needed.
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Minimum Education & Experience
- At least 3+ years of experience supporting at the senior executive level.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.