Manufacturing Sales Representative
Posted on 09/20/2021
We seek Independent Manufacturing Sales Representatives throughout the USA and Canada. Day-to-day responsibilities include: the sale of the full line of manufacturer's products and custom offerings. A technical sales background with custom metal fabrication is a plus.
On site Product Training
Engineering and Tech Support
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Assist customers in selecting products to meet needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Answer customers' questions about the prices, availability, and uses of the products.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as information on selling strategies and marketing information.
- Follow up with customers regarding their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns they might have
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
- Provide a monthly recap of results and accomplishments to the management team.
- Ability to analyze sales statistics, prepare reports, and handle administrative duties such as filing expense accounts, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans
- Attend trade shows to research new products and technologies and to meet clients and discuss new product developments
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Sales skills, self-motivated, analyzing sales statistics abilities, presentation skillsBack to All Careers