Technical Support Specialist
Posted on 06/28/2021
Houston, TX, United States of America
Opto Engineering United States is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for the American commercial branch of the group.
The figure reports hierarchically to the Head of the branch and will be coordinated by the Technical Support Service Coordinator.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- A working culture of inclusion and respect for diversity
- Paid time off and holidays
Office Location: Houston
Opto Engineering® is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
The resource will be the technical reference point for salesforce, providing, both in pre and post-sales, all technical information related to the products and their practical applications.
The tasks will be:
- Collect and process the technical needs of the customer and solve the problems promptly
- Perform feasibility studies in lab
- Provide technical training to the sales and to the customers about products and their applications
- Elaborate statistical information and create reports for sellers
- Inform the sellers on the progress of the exchange communications with the customer
- Fill in the company database with customer data
- Return customer feedbacks to the PMs about products and applications
Minimum Skills & Abilities
The figure we are looking for is a young candidate with a degree in Engineering or Physics.
Coding Skills in C++ language are very appreciated.
An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
Attention to the details, interpersonal skills, team working and diplomacy complete the profile.
There will be a period of training to acquire the needed technical and product knowledge to fill the role. In this regard, the resource will interact with a network of qualified technical designers, colleagues and partnerships, which will allow to reach a professional growth.Back to All Careers