Full Stack Developer
Posted on 09/13/2022
Alpharetta, GA USA
Do you want to be a key team player with the fastest growing currency supplier in the world? Crane Currency is looking to add a Full Stack Developer job to the Alpharetta, GA location. This position will provide full stack development skills in order to support the Design team.
Full Stack Developer is responsible for:
Provide scalable software solutions that enables improved productivity, quality, controls, and automation. Design both front end solutions and leverage core knowledge to provide back-end architecture with a focus on compute and render environments. Leverage Agile development methods, code repositories, languages and manage development cycles from inception to release. Design both client side and server side architecture with a focus on visual design and utility. Write effective API’s and robust integrations. Ensure a quality testing methodology is developed and deployed with an extremely high focus on security, all the way through from selection of software to coding methods. Security will need to include both access and data protection by default. Write up technical documentation and manage code appropriately.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. Ensure continued and sustainable maintenance of the environment. Patch systems appropriately and follow GIS guidelines, policies, and best practices. Specify standards and provide a roadmap for sustainability, as well as recommend improvements.
- Ensure backups are taking place in a secure manner and as per policy. React and respond to real-time monitoring of the system in order to reduce errors, delays, outages or other defects. Ensure services and systems are always up and running.
- Projects, bug fixes, requests for change and other ad-hoc requests using a controlled method.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent – coding camps, certifications, years of experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Strong Linux knowledge required and related technologies ( Samba/CIFS, Apache, OpenLDAP )
- Understanding relational database design and common database language such as SQL
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Strong fact finding, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong capabilities in Python, PHP and associated libraries/applications ( Flask )
- All applicants must be US Citizens and demonstrate suitability for a Position of Public Trust
- High level of initiative with talent for anticipating and acting on next steps.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and gather requirements.
- Proven experience in a team environment.
- Knowledge of other tools/applications such as Blender, Matlab, OpenFire, Mercurial, Nginx )
- Knowledge of using Linux containers
- Knowledge of NVIDIA high performance graphics cards ( A100 ).
- Experience in CUDA language with an emphasis on HPC environments and rendering.
- Version control experience with Mercurial or Git
- Familiarity with databases ( MariaDB )
Crane Currency is a fully integrated supplier of secure, durable and well-designed banknotes for central banks all over the world. As the leading security feature developer, Crane has won international acclaim for innovation and product development. We offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401k match, an associate incentive plan, paid holidays, and more. Qualified candidates are invited to apply via our careers page at: www.careersatcrane.com
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Back to All Careers