Regional Sales Manager
Posted on 05/19/2021
Las Vegas, NV; Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ
Murrplastik provides solutions to unique challenges in the areas of cable protection, cable marking, labeling, automation and robotic equipment. Our high-tech plastic products can be found in just about every industrial sector, ranging from the rail - and automotive industry through toolmaking and mechanical engineering to electrical and medical engineering, packaging and woodworking.
Murrplastik is seeking an Area Sales Manager/Sales Engineer to work with our wholesale distributor partners to profitably grow our cable management product business in the industrial automation space throughout the West. Territory includes Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Utah.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to travel by car (company vehicle provided), including overnight travel.
- Ability to drive results through distributors and independent sales reps.
- Take an active role in selling all product lines by establishing relationships with accounts in the assigned territory.
- Maintain relationships with an already established customer base and develop new sales opportunities within those accounts.
- Generate new business in the territory.
- Basic technical understanding to credibly communicate product benefits.
- Provide technical support.
- Communication skills to train and build necessary relationships.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, seminars and sales meetings.
- Experience with cable management products, such as cable carriers, robotic dress packs and/or cable entry products is highly desired.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with generous reimbursement plan for copay.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Three weeks of paid vacation.
- Closed with pay between Christmas and New Year’s.