Posted on 01/18/2024
Balluff is looking for a dynamic and engaging Sales Trainer who will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating Sales Training programs for internal customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate sales courses (at a Balluff facility or via virtual environment) for Balluff employees.
- Improve professional sales and other similar skills through course development and facilitation.
- Update and maintain all training courseware (in a central database) per Global standards
- Communicate courseware revisions to appropriate parties
- Implement revisions to courseware as directed
- Coordinate with sales personnel on scheduled courses.
- Process all incoming product training registrations
- Correspond with customers regarding training quotes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs & materials to ensure continuous improvement to existing training data and methods.
- Produce reports from training database as requested
- Maintain records of delivered training including student information and course evaluations
- Maintain and schedule all training resources needed for course delivery including manuals, job aids, and demo equipment.
- Coordinate all printing of training materials
- Coordinate all shipping arrangements for materials and equipment
- Assist in the development & delivery of customer-specific training programs
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Experience developing and maintaining training documentation and curriculum.
- Maintain and improve skill as an educator by staying current with leading educational methods and techniques
- Strong communication skills: the ability to explain difficult concepts and facilitate learning
- Understanding of adult learning theories/concepts/application with experience in adult teaching.
- Preferred but not required to have marketing knowledge of automation market and technologies: industrial networks, controllers, sensors
- Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Overnight travel may be required (up to 25%)
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and/or education with minimum 5 years. Preferred to have experience in industrial automation but not required.Back to All Careers