Manager, International Sales
Posted on 08/31/2021
The International Sales Manager manages our international distribution network, driving sales through Konica Minolta Sensing department’s international network of sales offices. You will be responsible for sales growth, revenue forecasts, and global coordination of distribution efforts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive sales via our international Konica Minolta distribution partners
- Coordinate efforts with Radiant’s North American and Asia sales teams to maximize sales while clarifying responsibilities
- Forecast international revenue and bookings in both near term and long term
- Meet revenue commitments with innovative solutions to commercial challenges
- Coordinate Radiant’s sales efforts with Konica Minolta Sensing Japan to ensure a cohesive global strategy
- Coordinate efforts of Technical Sales Engineers.
- Work with sales partners, product management, application engineering, and operations to address the needs of our global customer base
- Schedule commitments and ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy.
- Help bridge the communication efforts across the sales team as well as create effective communication vehicles to respond to our clients and distributors.
- Implement policy and procedures as needed to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate global efforts in the automotive industry, especially in Japan, China and Europe.
- Identify and develop new and expanded sales opportunities, which includes partnering with other members of the sales team to initiate and close.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Pre-sales international members
- Work to develop partnerships with key industry integrators for increased global project visibility
- Strategical assist in opening doors and meetings with priority customers for KM distributors
- Visit to partners and co-visits with partners to customers in Asia and Europe.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Action orientated, efficient, sets clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence people and gain results outside of a direct reporting line.
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills.
- Able to understand business needs from stakeholders to drive functional requirements.
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules.
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills, and ability to influence others.
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Strong technical background, with fundamentals in optical metrology and complex software platforms
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Physics or equivalent and related experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience in international sales required.
- 5 +years of demonstrated success in technology business development. This includes generating, delivering, and closing on business proposals.
- Experience working with a wide scope of sales distribution channels.
- Experience in optical test and measurement sales or related fields ideal.
- Excellent organizational and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and relationship building/maintenance skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with multinational business environments.
- Strategic thinker who can turn vision into results.
- Able to travel up to 50% to customers, events, etc. without restriction, both in US and internationally, as required.