Warehouse Production Technician
Posted on 08/31/2021
The Warehouse Production Technician will perform warehousing tasks to support the production of our equipment, assisting in all areas of the production facility to include and that impact packaging, repair, calibration and assembly. This is an hourly, full-time position. The successful candidate will have familiarity with production environments, a willingness and capability to learn light measurement and calibration concepts, and an enthusiastic attitude toward building quality products. Pay range is $21.50 - $24.50/hour.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance
- Picking/putting away product
- Receiving and issuing materials from inventory
- Cycle counting and maintaining inventory
- Assist with Operation of production lab instruments
- Performance of QC tests
- Create and maintain calibration documents and quality records
- Adherence to safety procedures
- General laboratory and office maintenance and support
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months of relevant experience warehouse/production/technical environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects including optics, photometry, and metrology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, emphasis on quality, and dependability.