Posted on 01/08/2024
Hal Far, Malta
CRANE Currency in Malta is seeking an IT Intern!
If selected you will contribute directly to delivery of the yearly initiatives, goals and objectives assigned to the Client Services Team. You will be assisting with Service Desk and Desktop Support tasks, including answering Service Desk calls, managing customer tickets in the ticketing tool and the deployment and remediation of hardware and software requests within the Crane Currency environment. You will have the opportunity to enhance and apply technical, verbal and written communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer internal customer support calls.
- Assist in ordering, imaging and deploying hardware and software as directed.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Assist in creating/updating user and technical process documentation.
- Maintain open communications and positive working relationships with staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related major field of study
- Availability requirement is typically Monday through Friday 12-20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during school breaks.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting computers and mobile devices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical/problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Team player & ability to collaborate.
- Consistent attendance.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
Crane prizes its people as the most valuable asset and is committed to hiring and retaining the best talent in the industry. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Apply Here: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=JSHR6E&cws=63&rid=13939
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Back to All Careers