Radiant Vision Systems
Posted on 05/24/2023
Redmond, WA USA
Radiant is seeking a Project Manager to join its Redmond team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and join a dynamic team in a rapidly growing, global, high-tech environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable, eager to learn, and enjoys the challenges of a growing organization. Sounds like you? Great, we look forward to hearing more about your background, professional goals, and what you can bring to the team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Project Management, Solutions Engineering, Product Development, and Advanced Vision teams.
- Generate and present project schedules and plans to customers (both internal and external)
- Manage the project master issue list (MIL)
- Coordinate resources to ensure key tasks and deliverables are completed on time.
- Coordinate with teams in the US, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- Work closely with vendors and system integration partners to ensure on time deliveries.
- Lead internal and external project meetings.
- Negotiate timelines and scope both internally and externally.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement with a focus on efficiency.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of project management methodologies and terms
- Highly organized with an ability to efficiently work on numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and escalate when necessary.
- Passionate and driven to achieve excellence in role.
- Microsoft Project and Azure DevOps experience is a plus.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years relevant work experience (entry level would be considered for the right candidate)
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company's performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based on candidate experience, compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE
APPLY HERE: https://careers-radiantvisionsystems.icims.com/jobs/1217/project-manager/jobBack to All Careers