Senior Application Engineer - Robotics
Posted on 07/28/2023
Sensopart is a world-renowned, privately-owned firm that specializes in manufacturing state-of-the-art machine vision systems and optical sensor technology. We collaborate with a wide range of industries, leading the vanguard of factory automation. We invite you to become part of our diverse, dynamic team as an Application Engineer.
As a Senior Application Engineer, you will serve as a technical cornerstone for our sales teams and distributor partners, providing comprehensive support and solutions. This integral role merges technical savvy, customer service, marketing insight, and a keen understanding of our unique product range. Be prepared to exercise your expertise in pre- and post-sales support, impart technical training, contribute to high-impact marketing campaigns, and take the lead in tradeshow setups and designs.
Travel will be part of your journey with us and can be up to 50% during peak times, offering opportunities to engage with a diverse set of stakeholders and industries.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the go-to expert for our products and applications, providing vital support to customers, distribution channels, and Sales Engineers remotely and on-site.
- Design, test, and execute feasibility studies for technical applications based on our innovative Vision Systems and Sensor products.
- Deliver outstanding technical support through multiple channels, including phone, virtual platforms, and on-site customer visits.
- Collaborate with our marketing team in the development of impactful technical product marketing materials and training resources.
- Plan, develop, and deliver compelling product demonstrations and training courses to our customers and distribution channels.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience with industrial robotics and/or programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Experience with machine vision systems highly preferred
- Strong customer and sales orientation, with a focus on providing exceptional service and support.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to manage a diverse range of projects.
- A willingness to travel nationwide occasionally.
- Valid US Driver’s License.