Posted on 07/28/2023
Sensopart is a world-renowned, privately-owned firm that specializes in manufacturing state-of-the-art machine vision systems and optical sensor technology. We collaborate with a wide range of industries, leading the vanguard of factory automation. We invite you to become part of our diverse, dynamic team as an Application Engineer.
As an Application Engineer, you will serve as a technical cornerstone for our sales teams and distributor partners, providing comprehensive support and solutions. This integral role merges technical savvy, customer service, marketing insight, and a keen understanding of our unique product range. Be prepared to exercise your expertise in pre- and post-sales support, impart technical training, contribute to high-impact marketing campaigns, and take the lead in tradeshow setups and designs.
Travel will be part of your journey with us and can be up to 50% during peak times, offering opportunities to engage with a diverse set of stakeholders and industries.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the go-to expert for our products and applications, providing vital support to customers, distribution channels, and Sales Engineers remotely and on-site.
- Design, test, and execute feasibility studies for technical applications based on our innovative Vision Systems and Sensor products.
- Deliver outstanding technical support through multiple channels, including phone, virtual platforms, and on-site customer visits.
- Collaborate with our marketing team in the development of impactful technical product marketing materials and training resources.
- Plan, develop, and deliver compelling product demonstrations and training courses to our customers and distribution channels.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Interest and/or experience in machine vision and optical sensor technology for factory automation.
- Knowledge of industrial robotics and/or programmable logic controller (PLC Control Systems) is highly desirable, though not a prerequisite.
- Strong customer and sales orientation, with a focus on providing exceptional service and support.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to manage a diverse range of projects.
- A willingness to travel nationwide occasionally.
- Valid US Driver’s License.