Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on 10/20/2023
Electrical Design Engineers are responsible for the design of electrical and fluid power systems for our Automation Divison. We offer a flexible schedule, ability to work remotely when project permits, growth opportunities, company-paid trainings, and more.
- Design electrical and fluid power systems.
- Participate in a team-oriented phase-gate process.
- Maintain a high level of communication with weekly task list updates and reporting.
- Participate in Risk Assessment and safety planning.
- Travel to customer sites for necessary project kickoff and review meetings as required.
- Provide technical support and training for internal and external customers.
- Complete assigned project work on time per the project schedule, within the project budget, and meet customer and WM requirements.
- Bachelor's or Associate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical.
- 2+ years of NFPA79 guided electrical design.
- Willingness to travel 5%.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 365, and Teams.