Regional Sales Manager
Posted on 05/03/2021
IL ,WI, IN,OH,KY, PA ,NJ, NY USA
STXI – North America is looking for an energetic and focused sales person to cultivate its OEM customer base and distribution channel. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be identifying opportunities for leading OEMs and machine builders, implement better motion solutions that are specifically tailored and integrated to their application needs and support distributor channels. You will have the opportunity to influence the product development roadmap and marketing strategy and be part of a globally active, 100% customer focused team, who is all about finding the optimal sweet-spot of the motion application they are facing.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively research, identify, and pursuit new opportunities and key accounts.
- Work closely with Application Engineers to identify new design opportunities along with representatives and distribution channels at selected accounts.
- Accountable for executing assigned sales goals and sales plans.
- Responsible for increasing sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts within the industrial and distribution channels.
- Effectively work and communicate with the sales channel and customers to facilitate conflict issues, service, credit or other sales related issues within company policy and practice.
- Proactively work with the distribution channel focusing on training, joint target account efforts, and other sales needs as required.
- Maintain and communicate pipeline management process and predictable forecasting to the company.
- Manage priorities and schedule of the technical support engineer assigned to the specific region.
- Clearly articulate (and escalate, as needed) customer requirements, along with industry trends to management, product and marketing managers.
- As potential and activities grow – hire and manage additional resources.
- Maintain and manage the CRM database.
- Work remotely, travel and home-office.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial – opportunity focused; results driven.
- Customer focused – proactively improves customer relations, responsive, identifies needs, monitors satisfaction.
- Effective prioritization and adjustment of activities, effective time management, leverage of resources.
- High level of proactive communication both written and oral, builds networks, collects and shares knowhow through training and experience.
- Passion – decisive, focused, and proactive drive for execution, raises the bar, independently implements solutions.
- Strategic thinking – innovative approach to complex business challenges.
Minimum Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in motion - automation product or equipment sales / applications
- Engineering or other technical degree – is a plus