Here Are Six Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss ATI’s Automation Expo
To my fellow robotics industry partners,
It’s no secret that business leaders are some of the busiest people we know. On May 9th in Apex, North Carolina, ATI’s Automation Expo provides you with the chance to hear from several of our industry’s VIP’s, live and direct. Their presentations span a variety of topics, from best practices to global market updates.
In addition to engaging discussion, exhibits and product demonstrations, and the beautiful backdrop of a North Carolina spring, here are six things you will learn at ATI’s Automation Expo:
- Real-world successes of machine learning – Melonee Wise, Fetch Robotics
- Reshaping the future of robotic material removal – Carl Doeksen and Scott Barnett , 3M
- The evolving relationship between robots and manufacturing – Mick Estes, FANUC America
- Robotic technology gains acceptance and spawns the emergence of new markets – Jeff Burnstein, Association for Advancing Automation
- The human sense of touch is revolutionizing robotic technology – Jürgen von Hollen, Universal Robots
- Learn why spring is the very best time to visit the Old North State!
You will also hear from myself and SCHUNK CEO, Henrik Schunk, about what the future holds for our own organizations. I hope you are inspired to join us for this celebration of automation technology. Additional information about ATI’s Automation Expo and online registration, can be found on our event page at www.ati-ia.com/atiexpo.
See you there!
Robert Little, ATI Industrial Automation CEO
- Image Sensor Innovations Push Machine Vision Forward
- The Benefits of Remote Monitoring, Remote Programming & Predictive Maintenance
- Machine Vision Inspection: Tools of the Trade
- AI Applications In The Global Supply Chain
- Application Stories: Highlighting Automation Benefits
- Innovative Technologies Emerge to Meet Evolving Machine Vision and Imaging Challenges
- View All